NOVA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Valley

4 posters

Go down

The Valley Empty The Valley

Post  Neiia Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 am

This is the main hunting supply of EXODUS - a wide valley and field with lots of grass. Elk, deer, hares - a lot of things can be found here to hunt and eat!

The Valley Grassy_valley_by_nika_wolfgirl-d428d9o
Neiia
Neiia
Admin

Character sheet
Mate:: ...

https://thenovaterritory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Valley Empty Re: The Valley

Post  Castle Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Castle was stretched out in a long clump of grass at the edge of his Valley home. His paws were stretched out, the skin covering his thick rib-cage warm in the morning sun. The male let out a sigh of contempt, not having a care in the world. The smell of
many hoofed animals slowly wafted into his nostrils. Being blind, his sense of smell had nearly doubled, so even the slightest shift in position of a blade of grass could alert him. Or so he thought. Even so, Castle let his mind wander.
Castle
Castle

Character sheet
Mate::

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Elodie kept her tail up as she surveyed the grassy area. A brute was lounging on the grass, basking in the sun's rays. She bounded toward him, about ready to explode from the surplus of wolves that always lingered in her territory. I mean, it wasn't technically her land, but she was about ready to take it. The world if she had to. "HEY!" She barked at male, her lips peeling back as she bared her teeth at him. Upon closer examination she noticed that he was an Infected. This could be good. "What are you doing on my land?"
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Castle Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Castle slowly sat up, his ears perked and swiveled to the direction of the sudden out-burst of a female. He locked on to his target and and wrinkled his muzzle in a slight sneer. "Hello." He said calmly. His blank gaze resting on said female who so rudely interrupted him. "If you had any eyes to see, you would already know what I was doing." Castle now fully stood up, his ragged patchy fur bristling slightly. The male inhaled deeply, sorting through the different smells. Clearly, the female was an Infected, like himself.
Castle
Castle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Benic Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:32 pm

Benic trudged along with Elodie at her side. She was growing slightly more comfortable around the alabaster femme the more time she spent with her. She stopped abruptly as another wolf entered her line of vision. She quickly recognized the stranger as a male infected. He layed on his side, basking in the sun. Benic wasn't sure if the male was asleep or not. Benic's maw dropped open as she prepared to call out to the male, but Elodie beat her too it and she shrugged back alittle. The male responded to Elodies words, rising to his limbs and voicing a reply. She wasn't even sure if the male noticed her presence. The male had a ragged appearnance, but Benic pretended that she hadn't noticed.
Benic
Benic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:44 pm

"If you had any eyes to see, you would already know what I was doing."

Elodie was quickly growing impatient with the dull-headed wolf. "Don't play games with me kid." She snarled. "I'm not in the mood." She was never really in a 'good' mood, but at that moment she felt even more bi-ploar than usual. "Look. Either be a good boy and follow under my ruling, or leave." She barked, already settling into a more rigid stance.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Castle Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Castle let out a small chuckle. "Games? I see no games here." The male sat back down on his rump, rising a hind leg to vigorously scratch behind his ear. He flicked his grey-pink tongue over his muzzle then stood back up. "Now," he said a little coldly, "Are you going to sand there and bark orders at me, or are you going to ask politely." Castle grinned slightly, "Who knows, I may, uh, 'follow under your ruling', as you say".
Castle
Castle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:08 pm

"Games? I see no games here. Now, are you going to sand there and bark orders at me, or are you going to ask politely. Who knows, I may, uh, 'follow under your ruling', as you say."

Elodie rolled her eyes as the scruffy black brute suggested manners. The nerve. "I don't need to ask anything of you. It's an offer. You don't get to add your own conditions. A yes or no question. Life or death?" She could now see that the male's eyes were of an unnatural shade. He's blind? She wasn't against any disablilities. Afterall, who was she to judge? It was good information though. Just in case things turned for the worst.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Castle Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:15 pm

Castle soon noticed a second infected not a far way off from the female who was barking orders at him. The male signed and turned to her, his pale eyes narrowed. "It seems I don't have much choice hmm?" After a short pause, he sighed. "Might as well. It's hard to get around when you can't see where you're going." Castle chuckled slightly at himself, he couldn't remember not being blind, yet every day it seemed to be a new sensation. "So, err, I never did catch your name."
Castle
Castle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Benic Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:21 pm

"Fabulous" Benic chirped as the male voiced his submission. With Elodie, it was better to let her take control then to fight it.

"Might as well. It's hard to get around when you can't see where you're going."

Benic hadn't noticed that the male had sight problems, but then again, what infected didn't? it seemed like a pretty common side-effect. She stepped closer to the male, nudgeing his flank lightly with her own. So far, thingshad been working in the new pack's favor. She wondered what would happen the next time this pack cameinto contact with the other. They didn't seem to like infecteds. It was important that they banded together.
Benic
Benic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Elodie nodded her approval as the scruffy brute accepted her invitation into her pack. He was so much more cooperative than the other wolves she had come accross. She was filled with a smug satisfaction knowing that her pack was bigger than Neiia's.
"So, err, I never did catch your name."
"I'm Elodie. This is Benic." She gestured toward the white femme. "And your's?"
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Castle Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 am

Castle stiffened when he felt the bump of the other females nose against his bare flank. His ears flattened slightly and he took a step back, not use to the sensation of touch.
"I'm Elodie. This is Benic, and your's?"
Castle turned back to the one known to him now as Elodie, his pose slightly more relaxed. "My name his Castle" he said simply.

Extremly short post is extremly short.
Castle
Castle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum