NOVA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle between Elodie of EXODUS and Neiia of ALPHA

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Battle between Elodie of EXODUS and Neiia of ALPHA Empty Battle between Elodie of EXODUS and Neiia of ALPHA

Post  Neiia Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:48 pm

(( okay - fight rules;
I have unlimited dodges (don't worry, I won't be a troll) and Elodie has 3 :B Because she's Infected and I didn't organize for other wolves to help me .o. anyways. I'll start. ))

Neiia didn't want to do this.
She really didn't want to do this.
Why'd she have to do it? Oh yeah - for her pack. With a sigh, she awaited Elodie. The dreaded Elodie. Of course, that fleabag wasn't as swift as her and probably had a disability. All infecteds did. Awaiting her opponent, she made sure no 'sneak' attacks could happen.
Neiia
Neiia
Admin

Character sheet
Mate:: ...

https://thenovaterritory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battle between Elodie of EXODUS and Neiia of ALPHA Empty Re: Battle between Elodie of EXODUS and Neiia of ALPHA

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Elodie walked into the farm land, her fur bristled and her tail swaying in anticipation. She wanted this land. It was an okay peice of land, but her main motivation was just the fact that Neiia wanted it. No way was she going to let her have it.

Lady kept in plain site, locking her unsteady gaze on Neiia in attempt for intimidation. She staled forward, keeping a good twenty feet between them before she stopped, keeping low to the ground and poised to launch. "Ready?" She snarled, barley able to contain the rush of adreniline that kept her blood pumping.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Battle between Elodie of EXODUS and Neiia of ALPHA Empty Re: Battle between Elodie of EXODUS and Neiia of ALPHA

Post  Neiia Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:04 pm

(( Elodie doesn't know Neiia and she already hates her? oh my. ))

"Ready"
It escaped her lips and Neiia watched the female. Mirrored her movements, so they were opposite of each other. She wasn't scared - oh hell no. She was swifter. Still strong - she could do some basic tearing of ears and breaking some of Elodie's bones, but she was defiantely more agile. So she'd let the Infected doyen start this whole damn thing.
Again - why was she doing this?
Swallowing, she looked at Elodie. A tangle of words escaped her dry lips, spluttering out like ink to a canvas.
"What do you have against me? I know the main reason you want this land is because I want it... why? You know your members are stronger. Why not go for the other lands that I won't - the better ones that will give more to your pack?"
Neiia
Neiia
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm

"What do you have against me? I know the main reason you want this land is because I want it... why? You know your members are stronger. Why not go for the other lands that I won't - the better ones that will give more to your pack?"

Elodie didn't understand why the question was even asked. It was all so simple.

"My dear. You don't get it do you? It's all about power. The strongest take. The weakest suffer." She snarled, stalking forward. "And now it's time to learn your place in this food chain." She bounded the last couple of steps, lunging toward Neiia.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Neiia Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:22 pm

"You think you know it all, dear"
Neiia exagerrated on 'dear' a little, suddenly seeing Elodie lunge for her. Well - that'd end in disaster if she didn't dodge it. With her light build, she darted to the side and grinned at Elodie who had either fallen into a heap or landed on her paws.
Knowing what to do, she got onto her paws and started prancing around Elodie in circles - all though keeping her distance in case the Exodus wolf decided to pounce or swipe or... anything really. Watching carefully, she continued to go faster until she was literally sprinting around Elodie in a circle.
Neiia
Neiia
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Elodie growled as her claws connected with the hard ground, and her opened jaws hit nothing but dusty air. The lpuny cross had dodged it. She tried to keep her eyes on the femme as she sprinted circles around her, but her vision was growing more blurry by the second, and all the movement was making her dizzy. She sprung forward, landing in Neiia's predicted path, and the cross barreled right into her. She was quick to react, latching onto the female's scruff and tugging, attempting to force her into a submissive stance.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekka Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Ekka woke to the sounds of snarls and fighting. Curious, she scrambled to her paws and jumped up on a rickety old wooden table to peer out the broken window. Several yards from the barn in which she'd made her home, two creatures faced off. One was large, clearly one of the Infected. The other was much smaller, almost dwarfed in comparison to the larger creature, although none could mistake it for a regular wolf. It was a cross nova.
Ekka jumped down from the table, skidding across the dirt floor, and scrambled towards the door. She pushed against with all of her weight, and managed to force it open enough for her to slip out. She took off at a sprint towards the battling novas. She didn't know why they were fighting, but the cross stood no chance against the stronger, crazed Infected. If she helped, maybe the two crosses could at least get away with their lives.
The cross nova was now circling the Infected, almost appearing to be teasing. The Infected looked as if it were trying to keep its eyes on the cross, but the creature seemed aggravated, as if it were getting dizzy. Finally, the creature sprung forward, in front of the cross. The cross barreled into it, and the Infected grabbed the cross by the back of the neck.
Ekka took all this in while sprinting. She put on a burst of speed, hoping to gather enough momentum to knock the other cross free of the Infected's grasp. She lowered her head and barreled into the Infected with all the force that she could. The force of the blow knocked Ekka tumbling backwards, and she scrambled to her paws as quickly as possible, looking to see if her plan had worked.

Ekka

Character sheet
Mate::

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Elodie stumbled backward as an unseen force, almost flipping onto her side at the burst of momentum. She quickly regained a defensive stance, an ugly snarl ripping from deep within her chest. She lunged at the interupting femme, locking her jaws around the small of her back and placing pressure on her shoulder through the use of her paws, making the femme's knees buckle. She was getting dizzy again, but she ignored it, focusing on tearing into the weak spot of the female's back.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekka Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Ekka glared at the Infected as the beast released the other cross and snarled at her. The Infected lunged, and Ekka did not react fast enough to dodge. She yelped as the larger creature latched onto her back and put its paws on her shoulder, applying pressure and making her front legs crumble.
Ekka whimpered as the beast dug its teeth into her flesh, but she felt a slight tremor in the larger creature, as if it were dizzy. She felt blood trickle down her flanks from the wound the Infected was inflicting on her. Ekka felt a growl rise in her throat, replacing the whimpers, and lashed out with her back leg, aiming for one of the larger creature's legs, hoping to knock it off balance and give her a chance to escape.

Ekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Elodie held her ground ontop of the femme, shaking her head in attempt to provide maximum blood loss. She winced as the scent of flowing blood reached her nostrils. No matter how many times she tore flesh, she'd never get used to the raw smell.

Lady tumbled to her side as the small femme lashed out at Elodie's back legs, which were the only things connecting her to the ground. She was forced to unlatch her jaws from the femme's back as she fell, barking and growling her anger. She writhed on the ground ferociously, as her sight blurred and refused to adjust again. Paranoia set in as she realized that either of the vulpin could attack her, and she wouldn't know until it was too late. She lay on her side, dazed as she feebly tried to regain her footing.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekka Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Ekka stumbled as the larger creature - she now recognized it as a female - tumbled backwards. Ekka herself managed to keep from tumbling over, and she turned to look at the Infected, waiting for the beast to get up and attack again. To her surprise, it didn't. Ekka watched as the Infected writhed on the ground, trying and failing to regain its footing. Keeping one eye on the Infected, Ekka made her way towards the other cross, also a female. "Ar-are you alright?" she asked, speaking with a slight stutter.

Ekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:34 pm

Elodie was lost in darkness.
"Ar-are you alright?"
Fatal mistake. Even though she was blinded, she was easily able to pin point the femme's location. With some protesting from gravity, she struggled back to her feet, taking a few drunken steps forward. Her vision had cleared up slightly and she could now see the shadows of the two figures of wolves. "You filthy mongrel!" She spat at the dark hickory brown femme. "This is my land! Get off my territory! Both of you!" She snarled, even though she swayed on her unsteady feet. She took a menacing step forward, snapping her jaws at the pair. "GET OUT!" She repeated, her rage clouding what remained of her vision.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekka Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Ekka's eyes focused on the Infected female. The beast struggled to its feet and took a few staggering steps forward. "You filthy mongrel!" the Infected spat. "This is my land! Get off my territory! Both of you!" the creature snarled, swaying unsteadily. It took a step forward, snapping its jaws angrily. "GET OUT!"
Ekka didn't flinch. "I am sorry," she said, beginning to move around the Infected at a distance, her feet quick and silent on the grass. She didn't stay in one place for too long, trying to make it hard for the Infected to pinpoint where she was, while at the same time doing her best to keep out of lunging range of the creature. She did not underestimate the distance the creature could jump. "I did not notice any other wolves inhabiting this land until now, and I certainly haven't noticed any scent markers dictating a certain pack's or wolf's territory. Excuse me if I am mistaken, but I thought that a piece of land with no scent markers did not belong to any one wolf."

Ekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 pm

"I am sorry,"

The femme spoke flattly, and her words held no meaning. She watched the femme begin to circle her, and a smug smile crossed her maw at the wolf's cautious movements. Fear practically radiated from the femme's body, but when she spoke, her voice was steady.

"I did not notice any other wolves inhabiting this land until now, and I certainly haven't noticed any scent markers dictating a certain pack's or wolf's territory. Excuse me if I am mistaken, but I thought that a piece of land with no scent markers did not belong to any one wolf."

"Well, it does now." She snarled, her vision blurring yet again as she trailed the black female's movements. "Unless you have an objection?" She challenged, taking a few shaky steps toward the female, a warning growl trailing from her maw.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekka Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Ekka saw the Infected's eyes following her movements, and knew that the Infected could see her. She continued moving, though, knowing that staying still could cost her her life. She moved a bit faster now, hoping to disorient the Infected.
"Well, it does now," the Infected snarled. "Unless you have an objection?" The Infected female took few steps towards Ekka. Ekka knew that the question was meant as a warning, a threat. She only smiled.
"As a matter of fact, I do," Ekka said. "For the past week, this land has been my home. Now, I know I technically hold no claim to this land, and eventually, I would have left - but I would prefer to leave on my own terms, rather than be forced out of my home by another creature." She glanced between the two strangers quickly. "I find it rather odd that you two appear to be fighting over a piece of land that is already inhabited."

Ekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Elodie was surprised by the femme's answer, expecting her to go into an automatic submissive look. The fact that she didn't angered her, and she wordlessly snarled her rage.

"For the past week, this land has been my home. Now, I know I technically hold no claim to this land, and eventually, I would have left - but I would prefer to leave on my own terms, rather than be forced out of my home by another creature. I find it rather odd that you two appear to be fighting over a piece of land that is already inhabited."

Elodie scoffed at the stupidity of the comment. "Neither of you will have this land. IT'S MINE. You think that I care weather you've lived here for a week or ten years? What matters is that I'm taking over this place, and you can leave on your own terms if you leave right now. This is your last chance to go in one piece sister. I will tear you apart if you attempt to stay."
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekka Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Ekka tipped her head forward slightly (the wolf equivalent of raising both eyebrows). "Violent, are we?" she asked, stopping her circling, although keeping a good distance between herself and the Infected. "Surely, you wouldn't waste the energy attacking little old me, for this measly piece of land." She chuckled. "Barely worth anything, this old abandoned farm. No wonder the humans abandoned it." She looked around at her home, in well-acted false disgust. "Not worth fighting over, to be sure." She looked back at the Infected. Her gaze was direct and calculating. "Better to leave it to the scavengers than waste the energy to drive them out, and risk getting hurt in the process." She smiled wryly, showing off perfect white teeth.

Ekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:53 pm

"Violent, are we?"

"We're about to find out, eh?" She snarled, slipping into a more rigid stance.

"Surely, you wouldn't waste the energy attacking little old me, for this measly piece of land. Barely worth anything, this old abandoned farm. No wonder the humans abandoned it. Not worth fighting over, to be sure. Better to leave it to the scavengers than waste the energy to drive them out, and risk getting hurt in the process."

Elodie shook her head in dismay. "I know what your doing." She growled slowly. "And it's not going to work." A hint of insanity shown in her voice as she stepped forward. "I told you to GET OFF MY TERRITORY!" She barked, her patience running out. She bounded toward the general direction of the dark femme, though she had trouble seeing her. She attached herself to her flank. It wasn't her original target. She always went for the neck, but she miscalculated, ending up at the femme's left flank. Reguardless, she dug her ivories into her flesh, the raw taste of blood flooding her mouth.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekka Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Ekka remained steady, not letting any fear show, even though inside, her heart was pounding wildly. She refused to let her fear cloud her judgement. She watched the Infected with calculating eyes. When it became clear that the Infected was going for her neck, Ekka shifted slightly. The Infected ended up locking onto Ekka's flank. Ekka did not yelp or cry out or whimper. No. She buried her teeth in the Infected's shoulder, as close to its neck as she dared. She wasn't looking to kill, she was just looking to escape. This creature was not playing games, she knew that now, and she didn't stand a chance in battle now. It was either leave or die.

Ekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Elodie cringed as the female's daggers sunk into her shoulder. She wrestled her away, shoving her off of her with her paws. In return, she let go of her hold on her flank. With her head bowed low so her nose almost touched the ground, she began to stalk. She turned a semi-circle around her before false lunging without warning, baring her teeth at the female. She didn't snap at her or inflict damage, it was in attempt to encourage her to run away. She mostly wanted to win. As long as all wolves were removed from her territory, everything would be alright. Why didn't these wolves understand that they brought this violence upon themselves.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekka Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Ekka tumbled to the ground, wincing. The wound on her back was still trickling blood, and now her flank was practically tore open. She tried to struggle to her feet, but her energy was waning, fast. Fear flashed in her eyes as the Infected feinted a lunge at her. Ekka tried again to get to her paws, but in vain. She growled in frustration and in fear. She was genuinely scared for her life now. She tried again, and this time, managed to regain her footing. She staggered backwards a few feet, towards the barn. She didn't know what else to do, except to retreat towards safety... or as close as it got to safety out here.

Ekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Neiia Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 am

Aspen tried to help, and she did end up nipping Elodie's flesh a few times, but none fatal. Suddenly the new wolf on her side was hurt, and she let out a large snarl, standing in between Elodie and the injured wolf, who was limping towards the barn. Using her strong back legs, she pounced off the ground.
Neiia
Neiia
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 am

Elodie pivoted around as Neiia feebly chomped her torso. The femme was now standing a few feet away, a snarl ripping from her throat. Why was she playing hero? Without warning, the cross lunged at her, but she was quick to react and pinwheeled to avoid the blunt of the blow, though her teeth did skim her shoulder, leaving a gash. She reared up to strike at the female's face, her claws raking the air before crashing down on the vulpin's head.

(1 dodge used^^)
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Neiia Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 am

A few claw marks ran across the side of her face as Elodie attacked, but before an eye could get ripped out, she shrunk to the ground and scurried back, blood trickling down her face. Both of them had a gash now. They were both equal in this fight. Neiia had an idea - a simple one. A deadly one. But she was fast.
Quickly ducking to the ground, she sped right into Elodie's legs, past the huge female's belly and clasped her jaws around Elodie's back ankle so she couldn't snap at her with jaws, but trip. Maybe.
Neiia
Neiia
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Scaryface Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:49 am

Lady looked at the gash left accross Neiia's eye like a painter would her master peice. She was content to say that this cross was inferior in comparison. She backed up a few steps as Neiia slipped into a crouch. A move she wasn't prepared for. She howled out her pain as the femme latched onto her ankle. "God dammit." She seethed, attempting to shake the wolf free but to no prevail. She actually made it worse, tearing at the tendons of her leg. She growled her fury, flopping onto her side in attempt to shake the femme loose.
Ms. Scaryface
Ms. Scaryface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next